Monday, December 10, 2012

My Best of 2012 Album List

I've been posting my Best of 2012 list on Facebook one album at a time. I'm going to compile the entire list here and reveal my top 3 album (omg!!)... as if anyone but me really cares LOL

Here are the albums revealed so far:

First Aid Kit - The Lion's Roar


Lightships - Electric Cables


Dead When I Found Her - Rag Doll Blues


School of Seven Bells - Ghostory


Yeasayer - Fragrant World


Memoryhouse - The Slideshow Effect


Anais Mitchell - Young Man in America


Kathleen Edwards - Voyageur


Sarah Jaffe - The Body Wins


Logistics - Fear Not


Calexico - Algiers


David Byrne & St Vincent - Love This Giant


Reptar - Body Faucet


Horse Feathers - Cynic's New Year


Sun Kil Moon - Among the Leaves


Missy Higgins - The Ol' Razzle Dazzle


Amy Ray - Lung of Love


Stars - The North


Provision - A New Revolution


Star Anna/Mike McCready - Keep On/Call Your Girlfriend 7"


Chromatics - Kill for Love


Allo Darlin' - Europe


Father John Misty - Fear Fun


Gossip - A Joyful Noise


Now for my Top 3 Albums of 2012:

Sera Cahoone - Deer Creek Canyon


Shrag - Canines


... and at #1

you will never truly know me until you fully understand why this is my #1 album of the year

Kaia - Two Adult Women in Love


Record Label of the Year:

Sub Pop - http://www.subpop.com/ Responsible for 3 of my top albums of the year, this label is still going strong and can't wait to hear what they have for us in 2013!

Most Anticipated Releases of 2013:

Emma Louise - Debut Album


Echo Over Voices - Debut Album


Exit - The Blind Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment